As Christians, we give because of the grace that God has given us. The Bible describes this “grace giving” as being:
- Generous (2 Corinthians 8:2)
- Willful (2 Corinthians 8:3)
- God-directed (2 Corinthians 8:5)
- Shared (2 Corinthians 8:6)
- Active (2 Corinthians 8:7)
- Love-motivated (2 Corinthians 8:8)
We give because Jesus has given so much to us. (see 2 Corinthians 9:7). We consider giving a form of worship because, in the end, we believe that everything belongs to God.
Click the button below to begin your tax deductible online donation to Connections Community Church!